Beyonce’s Post Pregnancy Body Debut of the Day

Here’s some Big News…..and I’m not happy saying that cuz it is ~amoor history month…and I am not fair-minded saying it cuz Beyonce’s all fat and big milk filled titty…I am apothegm it cuz the media is posting these pics of Beyonce’s self-conceited body debut post birthing…and I affirmation who fucking cares….

I rightful don’t get celebrity chit-chat….do people email this around like she’s an elderly friend….you know do they oral intercourse about it at the office round the water cooler because they be delivered of no life, friend, interests, depth, personal criticism…

I mean haven’t we given her plenty fucking love, we made her harmonious by listening to her music, buying her science of harmonical sounds, and going to her concerts….in the face of her Delusions that she’s actually the one giving us the subscription of her voice by making us pay during the term of her shit….

What I’m afflictive to say is fuck this stir….and by noise I common the cracking of the ground beneath her fat fucking feet. I keep a grudge against this bitch. She’s the the wicked one.

TO SEE THE PICS
FOLLOW THIS LINK

Tags: Sunny Leone nude Keri Russell sex Katie Downes nude pics Kelly Brook breasts AnnaLynne McCord nude Zahia Dehar naked pics Courtney Stodden sexy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Amy Adams