Fantasia: Pregnant With a Boy, Due Dec. 29th!

Fantasia Barrino is knocked up through Antwaun Cook's baby, and different the other time she was knocked up with Antwaun's baby, she hasn't aborted this any. Fanny called into The Wendy Williams Show put ~ Tuesday to reveal details and discharge down rumors.

"I'm having a lad. I'm at home, I'm attached bed rest right now," she declared.

Fantasia concert

When asked about how her affinity with Antwaun is going, Fantasia before-mentioned "I'm not gonna talk hither and thither that."

Fantasia said that she's pregnant with a boy and she's right Dec. 29. It was rumored that the American Idol winner was supposed to wave late gospel singer Mahalia Jackson in a biopic, unless was dropped from the role in the pattern of she got pregnant with a matrimonial man's baby.

Fanny told Wendy: "I nearly went into labor, because it was the leading time that I’ve heard anything in regard to that. There were no contracts signed, and there was no set date and time."

SMH. I remember the days then people were talking about Fantasia's active life, not her life.

Photo: Wenn

Tags: Courtney Stodden video Emily Didonato nipple slip Kathleen Robertson bikini Nina Dobrev breasts Anna Friel Playboy Helena Christensen naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Amy Adams